National Housing Association
Triangle worked with this National Housing Association on a number of key programmes to transform their business model. It is one of the UK’s leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services and manages a large portfolio of 38,000 homes and serves around 90,000 customers across London, the East of England and the East Midlands.
Over a multi-year association, we were successful with the following projects:
• Recruitment of key individuals including Directors of Human Resources, IT and Procurement.
• Recruitment of new HR staff across the country.
• Provision of long and short term interim consultants for projects in both the business and IT
• Key member of the Transformation team engaged in transitioning people into new environments and working practices.
• Introduction of an Assessment process across the organisation
• Designed and delivered Development Centres across the organisation
• Over 130 members of staff were recruited
Recruited senior management team members, including Head of People, Information Technology and Procurement.
Provision of interim consultants for elements of the Transformation, including IT, Change and People.
Introduced and established a full Assessment process across the business.
Designed and delivered a People programme to assist a national restructure.
Designed and delivered psychometric profiling across the business.
Designed a development process to enhance employee relations..
Outplacement services where required.