Financial Regulatory Organisation
Triangle was engaged to work with this Financial Services organisation on major Business Transformation programmes to meet the needs of the consumer within the sector.
The client is a UK statutory organisation for customers of authorised financial services firms. It is an independent body, set up under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) and funded by a levy on “authorised financial services firms”. The organisation covers deposits, insurance policies, insurance brokering, investments, mortgages and mortgage arrangement.
There were many challenges to face within an organisation going through such a major change. Understanding the culture of the organisation was the key to success for the future. Triangle was initially engaged to recruit a number of senior individuals to lead this programme and the remit involved other sectors of the business as the relationship developed.
Over the past several years, Triangle has been responsible for the following projects:-
• Recruitment of senior management team members, including Head of People, Procurement, IT and Programmes.
• Provision of senior interim consultants to lead key elements of the Transformation, such as Change and People.
• Recruitment of over 30 new recruits into the Operations function.
• Facilitation at senior management team building sessions.
• Design and delivery of psychometric profiling for multi-level functions across the organisation.
• Coaching for senior team members
• Outplacement services
Recruited senior management team members, including Head of People, Information Technology and Programmes.
Provided senior interim consultants to lead key elements of the Transformation, such as Change and People.
Executed a special project to recruit 30 staff into the Operations function.
Facilitated at senior management team building sessions.
Designed and delivered psychometric profiling for specific functions across the organisation.
Coached senior team members.
Provided Outplacement services where appropriate.